This is the second story from the Crater. This story was difficult/interesting, kind of a learning experience because it is about what was going on in Japan during the Vietnam War. I had to ask a history teacher at my school some questions and got lectured for a good bit. So this one has a little bit of notes to go with it. I like it as one of the stronger stories from the collection. Once again I think Tezuka always does a great ending. I also translated this one and then edited it a lot to make it not so stiff but it still might feel a little jilted.
- @ryancecil nothing really to see #TwitPict twitpic.com/7xfkit 7 years ago
- Mako, Rumi and Chi 12 - Parent/Child Communication wp.me/p1zcuY-dB 7 years ago
- Mako, Rumi and Chi 11 - The Cockroach Cat wp.me/p1zcuY-dx 7 years ago
- 最後の10分に誰か入札すると終了まで時間が5分伸びるという、めんどくさいシステム、いい加減にしてほしい。 7 years ago
- @Nintakun A few Japanese people screamed "Tezuka Osamu!" when they saw me. I was pretty happy! 7 years ago