Story #3. This is in the notes too but Yuki means snow and Yarou is a semi-vulgar way of saying that guy or that punk or whatever. Some of these stories have a bit of mystery element to them and that is not what is going on with this story at all, very easy to understand, but still I enjoyed it. Features a guest character called Sasaki who seems seems to come up in other Tezuka works but I’ve never seen him. I want to see him more though, he’s a cool dude. I felt like I could do a bit stronger of a translation on this story too.
- @ryancecil nothing really to see #TwitPict twitpic.com/7xfkit 7 years ago
- Mako, Rumi and Chi 12 - Parent/Child Communication wp.me/p1zcuY-dB 7 years ago
- Mako, Rumi and Chi 11 - The Cockroach Cat wp.me/p1zcuY-dx 7 years ago
- 最後の10分に誰か入札すると終了まで時間が5分伸びるという、めんどくさいシステム、いい加減にしてほしい。 7 years ago
- @Nintakun A few Japanese people screamed "Tezuka Osamu!" when they saw me. I was pretty happy! 7 years ago