#9. This short story is basically divided up into three parts. I don’t necessarily hate it when Tezuka uses himself in his stories, but I like the beginning and the end a lot better than the middle. I guess with the Tezuka part the joke is his face is really ugly too or something. The ending I find pretty clever. I love Ryuuichi arguing with his dad things have changed, it’s the 21st century now.
- @ryancecil nothing really to see #TwitPict twitpic.com/7xfkit 7 years ago
- Mako, Rumi and Chi 12 - Parent/Child Communication wp.me/p1zcuY-dB 7 years ago
- Mako, Rumi and Chi 11 - The Cockroach Cat wp.me/p1zcuY-dx 7 years ago
- 最後の10分に誰か入札すると終了まで時間が5分伸びるという、めんどくさいシステム、いい加減にしてほしい。 7 years ago
- @Nintakun A few Japanese people screamed "Tezuka Osamu!" when they saw me. I was pretty happy! 7 years ago