This is personally my favorite story from The Crater. The black humor was perfect, the level of exaggeration is ridiculous but, you identify with it and feel emptied a bit I think. It’s kind of like an episode of the Daily Show but with this standard Tezuka style of mourning for life never being as valued as it should be. And it says no particular country at the beginning but it’s also probably just a brief commentary of kamikaze pilots and I’m thinking too much into it. I’m a little on the fence about the ending… I think I get what happens, but I’m not 100% sure.
- @ryancecil nothing really to see #TwitPict twitpic.com/7xfkit 6 years ago
- Mako, Rumi and Chi 12 - Parent/Child Communication wp.me/p1zcuY-dB 6 years ago
- Mako, Rumi and Chi 11 - The Cockroach Cat wp.me/p1zcuY-dx 6 years ago
- 最後の10分に誰か入札すると終了まで時間が5分伸びるという、めんどくさいシステム、いい加減にしてほしい。 6 years ago
- @Nintakun A few Japanese people screamed "Tezuka Osamu!" when they saw me. I was pretty happy! 6 years ago