Just going to post the link to the whole thing. The more medium length Tezuka stories I read, honestly I feel he has a habit of not really leaving loose ends but, a couple plot points with things to be desired. I always imagine him racing against this impending doom clock, trying to create and finish as much manga as he possibly can, maybe that idea just prejudices my view that sometimes he wraps things up too quickly. Or maybe that’s just something that wasn’t expected in manga 50 years ago but it’s something we expect now. Still, for wanting to try a lot of Tezuka, I was really glad I did this because I think it’s pretty unique from a lot of the work he did. Maybe I just happen to be choosing a lot of the same stuff, but I haven’t really encountered a character like Luna… so impossibly good, and so pitiable.
- @ryancecil nothing really to see #TwitPict twitpic.com/7xfkit 6 years ago
- Mako, Rumi and Chi 12 - Parent/Child Communication wp.me/p1zcuY-dB 6 years ago
- Mako, Rumi and Chi 11 - The Cockroach Cat wp.me/p1zcuY-dx 6 years ago
- 最後の10分に誰か入札すると終了まで時間が5分伸びるという、めんどくさいシステム、いい加減にしてほしい。 6 years ago
- @Nintakun A few Japanese people screamed "Tezuka Osamu!" when they saw me. I was pretty happy! 6 years ago