I was reading discussion before about how some people are annoyed with shounen manga having this can’t kill any enemies, have to make every enemy repent and become a good guy kind of thing, which is a just complaint, it’s annoying. And in something tokusatsu-y like this, usually you’d have some whatever godzilla-y monster come out saying “destroy destroy” then turn to dust and no one cares, it was just a mindless monster. But this chapter interested me because it kind of humanizes the bad guys a little bit, but then just fries them anyway like, whatever. Killing off characters with no mercy I thought is kind of a Tezuka thing, so I don’t know why I was surprised to see it here, but I was still a little.
- @ryancecil nothing really to see #TwitPict twitpic.com/7xfkit 7 years ago
- Mako, Rumi and Chi 12 - Parent/Child Communication wp.me/p1zcuY-dB 7 years ago
- Mako, Rumi and Chi 11 - The Cockroach Cat wp.me/p1zcuY-dx 7 years ago
- 最後の10分に誰か入札すると終了まで時間が5分伸びるという、めんどくさいシステム、いい加減にしてほしい。 7 years ago
- @Nintakun A few Japanese people screamed "Tezuka Osamu!" when they saw me. I was pretty happy! 7 years ago